Itawamba Community College ADN class of 2012, I wanna hear from you!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Itawamba Community College ADN class of 2012, I wanna hear from you! in Mississippi State Nursing Programs, part of Mississippi Nursing ... i want to hear from some of my folks in the adn program at icc, and see how they're doing, what...by Super Ultra Nov 2, '10i want to hear from some of my folks in the adn program at icc, and see how they're doing, what they're finding hard about nursing school, what they like, what we can all do to make the experience better, etc. also, if you're trying to get into the program and have questions maybe i can help.
i've heard a lot of stories about nursing school and how catty and mean nurses and nursing students can be. luckily for me, i haven't had a lot of those sorts of experiences in our school. i think you guys are great! oh, and are any of you shocked to death about the grades you're making now? i went from straight as to struggling for a b, and i'm no dummy! eeek! chime in!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=513677©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,809 Views
- May 27, '11 by HealthyFutureI was wondering about the program at ICC ? What about the program is the most difficult? Is there anything we could start practicing on now? What textbook do yall use maybe I can order it from ebay or cheaptextbooks.com early and start reading early if I get an acceptance? And if it's not too personal I was wondering what was your act score? I applied again this year. this is my third year applying and I was just thinking of my chances. I only have a 2.9 GPA which I am trying to get back up! I have all of my prereqs, and a 19 act. I can't seem to raise my act score for anything. Do you know of any study guides for act that is good?
- Jun 1, '11 by lovelyb26Hi I don't know anything about ICC but I used the ACT book by McGraw-Hill when I was in high school and I basically taught myself how to take the test, meaning how to read the questions on the reading portion and answer accordingly. I made a 23. Just get the book and study how to take the test. you will be fine! and my gpa is a 2.9 as well, I plan on getting it up soon though. I'm at MC and I'm trying to get in the program there.
- Jun 3, '11 by HealthyFutureThat is so good I pray that I can improve my ACT and I will try that study guide. I was looking at the Physician assistant program there. I attended at MC in 2009 as well. It's a good school! And the breakfast is even better LOL! You will get in!
- Aug 22, '11 by Super UltraI made a 26 on my ACT. I didn't study for it, I'm just sort of good at taking standardized tests. I think at least at ICC one of the most helpful things you can do if you do get in is to buy a Saunders NCLEX book. It really helps you wrap your head around the type of critical thinking questions that are on the test. Sometimes the instructors basically lift the whole darn test question from the book. This is my last year (finally)! So happy!
- Dec 6, '11 by lovelyb26What's ICC?