Holmes ADN acceptance letters for Fall 2011 - Page 7Register Today!
- May 17, '11 by Kbass2Hey FANCYNURSE11, they told us we won't be til the end of June when we find out if we got accepted or rejected for the LPN program. I applied at Ridgeland campus, I took the COMPASS test on the 11th of MAy. I thought there were only fall LPN programs at Ridgeland?
- May 21, '11 by Fancynurse11I am in the RN program. I am already an LPN so i only have to do one year. I start with third semester RN students this fall
- May 21, '11 by Fancynurse11Thats great!!!! Im so ready but so scared. Have u got your books yet?
- May 23, '11 by readerwriter8i didnt read all of these so im not sure if the OP knows yet but there were problems with the acceptance letters
a lot of people didnt get there's for some reason, me included
i would make sure to call, i did and the lady on the phone told me a lot of people didnt accept which was strange so she was trying hard to let people know they were accepted
- May 23, '11 by Kbass2Readerwriter8 are you talking about the ADN program or the LPN program for Fall?
- May 23, '11 by readerwriter8Quote from Kbass2Readerwriter8 are you talking about the ADN program or the LPN program for Fall?
the ADN program, i just found out this morning actually
- May 23, '11 by Kbass2well Congrats!!!! I am waiting to hear about the Practical Nursing!!! Let us Pray!!!! lol
- Jun 1, '11 by lovelyb26I got in as well!! I declined though so someone else will get my spot
- Jun 8, '11 by amandagayleno news on LPN anyone?
- Jun 9, '11 by jg24I am in the LPN class and I know they are picking today. Just thought I would give you a "heads up" because I know how frustrating the wait is."