New Pay Rates for RN's in MS 2012/2013Register Today!
- by vanillavirtue Dec 13, '12I was just curious of what the current rates are for new graduates in MS? All the other topics I've read was way back in 2009. Does anyone know the current rates at particular hospitals in Jackson or just in MS in general? Thanks!
- Jan 1 by rksgray13I dont know about jackson. I live north ms close to memphis. baptist east pays 23.50 plus diff for GN. I think st francis pays 20 or 21 plus diff. BMH east pays the most in memphis. I'd like to know what MS pays though. there's a new methodist opening thois year 10 from me in OB. i read somewhere that it might be going up.
- Jan 1 by vanillavirtueThanks!
- Feb 22 by JUSTanLPNI live north ms and the going rate here is 21.21/hr
- Feb 22 by eatmysoxRNNorth MS new grads start around 20.
~ No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent -Eleanor Roosevelt ~
- Feb 23 by AmandaBuschWhere I'm at it's $21.21 an hour...$23.21 if you work nights.