Mississippi nurses roll call!!! (be known)Register Today!
- by 1BlessedRN May 16, '09Hello all its been a minute for me d/t hectic scheduling but I love Allnurses.com its a wealth of knowledge to be learned here...however our MS threads are slightly outdated....lets keep the fire burning..if you reside in MS represent your city and nursing specialty...have fun
Meridian...RN Case Manager/entrepreneur
- May 17, '09 by FA2NSI am trying to keep it alive! I agree outdated info!! I have been posting a lot and feel I am alone.
- May 17, '09 by FA2NSI am actually a student. I was just accepted into Holmes and Hinds ADN programs in Ridgeland and Jackson. I will be attending Holmes. I live in Canton. You?
- May 19, '09 by wan2banrseNmsI just graduated Holmes ADN program...I reside in Kosciusko, and I will work in Greenwood.
- May 20, '09 by exnavygirl-RNGulfport, MS
MS Gulf Coast Veteran's Health
I have posted several times in the Mississippu forum. I agree we need more activity! :-)
- May 20, '09 by Kaines NanaHi everyone!
I am a nursing student. I have been accepted into the ADN program at Holmes in Grenada. I live in Houston, Ms. I would love to hear from other nursing students.
- May 21, '09 by TeeTee,RNHi,
I graduated in Dec.08 with a BSN from the University of Southern Mississippi-Gulf Park campus in Gulfport, MS. I recently moved to Atlanta and got a job at Grady Memorial Hospital. I usually post on the Georgia threard, but since I was born and raised in Mississippi and am truly a Mississippian at heart, I feel I can represent here also.