MGCCC & USM RN ProgramRegister Today!
- by hopeNstar Aug 16, '06I'm new to MS. We just got stationed here this summer. I haven't been able to find information concerning what the current competitive GPA is to get into the ADN program at MGCCC (JD) and/or BSN at USM or William Carey. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
- Aug 17, '06 by cynt77Quote from hopeNstarHi hope I not sure about "competitive GPA's" but I am a senior at USM and I had a 3.6 on pre req's and a 21 on the SAT. Hope this helps. Are you stationed at keesler or the Seabee base? I am airforce. Well good luck.I'm new to MS. We just got stationed here this summer. I haven't been able to find information concerning what the current competitive GPA is to get into the ADN program at MGCCC (JD) and/or BSN at USM or William Carey. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
- Aug 18, '06 by hopeNstarThanks for the reply. My husbands stationed at Keesler.
- Aug 21, '06 by TelegirlRNMy husband is also stationed at keesler. I went through the MGCCC-JC program and graduated last year. I'm not sure about the GPA, but I know that to get into the MGCCC program you just have to have a "C" or better in your sciences. I can't remember if you had to make that on the other pre reqs also. When I went there, they didn't accept people based on GPA, they had a waiting list and it was first come first serve. I don't know if they have changed that. It may be different now.
- Aug 22, '06 by lwickI just started the JD program. You have to have a 2.0 overall and I think a 2.5 for prereqs and co-reqs(I could be wrong). The program doesn't pick applicants by highest gpa or anything. It is first qualified first accepted. There really isn't a very bad waiting list either. I was told I would get in the January class and I got in this semester and I think there were a few people this happened to.
Almost forgot you need 18 on ACT.
- Aug 23, '06 by hopeNstarThanks everyone.
- Nov 7, '06 by fm5618For USM BSN Program contact Michelle Fleming at the Gulf Park Student Service Center. Located across street from Memorial Hospital