How Long Does Mississippi Take To Send/post Nclex Results?Register Today!
- by MERCEDES674 Jun 2, '06How long does it take for MS to send/post Nclex results and do they ever post on saturday/sunday?
Update: I passedLast edit by MERCEDES674 on Jun 4, '06
- 11,766 Views
- Jun 3, '06 by LindseyLou2222I took mine on a wed. and received my results on Fri. of the same week. Pretty quick!
- Jun 5, '06 by emsjunkie2001Congratulations !!!!! :hatparty:
- Jul 2, '08 by RelievedRN2008Though I know the last post on this subject was two years ago, I wanted to give an update to anyone who may be going through the same trauma that I went through. I took my boards on Saturday afternoon and my computer turned off at 75 questions. After that point I checked every post known to man to try to identify how long it would take for the board of nursing to get my results so that I would know if I had passed or failed NCLEX. I checked sites to see if my questions were the "higher level" questions. I had two computation questions.....did that mean that I was on the low end......according to some posts they were. All of my friends that had taken it received their results within 48 hours, BUT I was the only one that had taken it on a saturday afternoon. By Tuesday I had given up hope and was preparing to go and fill out applications at any fast food restaurant that would have me. Wednesday morning at about 1 a.m., I scrapped up the last few pieces of my soul and I checked the website one final time......and their it was my license number. Mine just took a little longer to post than my friends. So, for those of you out there who are waiting for your results.....don't panic like I did.....try and stay positive and keep the faith.
- Jul 7, '08 by MeridianCongratulations. I ended up taking ALL 265 questions! I guess I was a tough cookie to crack. I took it on Saturday so I'm going to wait maybe until wednesday to check. A former instructor of mine said that she believes that if you get last question right you probably have passed. The problem is I don't know if it WAS right. I can only pray and hope. I think I'll be a great nurse. If I don't pass this time around, I'll be sad (I got a great job offer for a RN position), but I'll just have to take it again and hopefully do better.
- Aug 8, '08 by nursemidestinyAnyone know if they post results on Sat. or Sunday?
- Jun 22, '09 by VanessaPLWell, did you pass? I took it bright and early on Thursday morning, and here it is Monday evening and I haven't seen a thing. I'm aiming for a Mississippi license too, and, like you said, MS is one of the states that doesn't allow Pearson Vue to publish the rapid results. I noticed that one poster on here said she checked at 1:00 a.m. and they were up. So does the Mississippi Board of Nursing site update at night?
- Jun 22, '09 by VanessaPLQuote from VanessaPLWell, did you pass? I took it bright and early on Thursday morning, and here it is Monday evening and I haven't seen a thing. I'm aiming for a Mississippi license too, and, like you said, MS is one of the states that doesn't allow Pearson Vue to publish the rapid results. I noticed that one poster on here said she checked at 1:00 a.m. and they were up. So does the Mississippi Board of Nursing site update at night?
Here's an update! I passed!!
I took the test on a Thursday morning and it was posted by Monday evening at 6:00pm, so I guess that's about as good as the Pearson Vue "quick results".....
- Jun 29, '09 by futurenurseLGHi everyone! I took my NCLEX on Thursday at 2:00 and I am yet to get my results! I am really getting worried. My test cut off at 75 questions! Has anyone else had to wait this long?