BLS/ACLS training certification?Register Today!
- by MissRN0520 Sep 11, '09good afternnon! how are all my fellow nurses here?
just got married and settling here in MS.
just wanna know where can i get my bls and acls certification? i already have those but did them in my country, i heard am gonna need to go through it again..am still gonna have my license endorsed from CA to MS...am just bored to death waiting for work permt and license...
thank you all!
by the way: i love the people and love the state! ive got to experience genuine southern hospitality:wink2:
- Oct 27, '09 by MissRN0520Am here at Central MS, a lil north of Jackson. Been trying to think and do something whie waiting for my license. I bought a Booklet of ACLS over at ebay, hope to use them. been strating to read abit though. I had an ACLS training before fom my native country and used the AHA books from US. but i don't think they ill consider it here. You will try online?
- Jan 21, '10 by OwlyRNGot your private msg! (Couldn't reply as I don't have enough posts here yet.)
I have not done my ACLS/PALS training yet, BUT..... I have talked with a guy from Acadian Ambulance back in December, and they offer training MUCH cheaper than the online versions.
Here is a link to a listing of training providers in MS:
I am in the middle of doing a reorientation to nursing program through Hinds Community College:
Good luck! Hope this helps!!!!!
- Jan 21, '10 by MissRN0520Thank you so very much! Good luck to you too!
- Jan 22, '10 by MissRN0520By the way, Congratulations on passing!!!!!
Am wondering if hospital employers pay for your acls or from your own pocket?
- Jan 22, '10 by OwlyRNI am paying for my own to boost my chances of getting a job. I have heard of employers paying, though.
- Jan 22, '10 by MissRN0520Im thinking of getting and paying for my own too. Thanks to the info you gave me, gonna call again on monday.
- Oct 19, '10 by blessed2banurseRNDo anyone have any current information available for ACLS certification in the Jackson, MS area?