Is anyone starting MGCCC in the fall?Register Today!
- by fathernurse2b Jun 1, '06Just want to know if anyone is starting MGCCC in fall '06?
- Jun 2, '06 by Angel 3I'm doing my pre req's at the Jackson County Campus, and hopefully I will be applying in January. What campus are you attending? How long did it take you to get accepted?
- Jun 5, '06 by fathernurse2bI got accepted to the Perkinston campus. It didn't take long at all. Once I completed my application I got the news in about 3 weeks.
- Jun 5, '06 by emsjunkie2001I will be starting the ADN program in Aug. 2006 at JD campus. I turned in my application in Jan. at the start of a new semester and I got the news I was in the program in April.
- Jul 20, '06 by Sassi_Dawni will be taking online classes in the fall and spring to finish ( hopefully) my pre-req's for the bsn program at usm. i still need to get my cpr certification done before i turn in my appl. to usm in the spring tho.. any ideas on that?
thanks & good luck all !
- Aug 14, '06 by tmill85I am.. This will be my second year at JC. I am taking my nursing pre requisites there.
- Sep 25, '06 by lalrnGood luck with nursing school! I graduated from Perkinston's ADN program May 2006. Hang in there....