Anyone from the Meridian area?Register Today!
- by pedrn Jun 11, '05Hi Just wondering if anyone on here was from the Meridian area?
- Jun 12, '05 by RN_PhD2Bgreenwood :Melody:
- Jun 13, '05 by LeahJetHi,
I am from Meridian....Collinsville, more specifically. I have been away from Mississippi for about 6 years now. I was a travel nurse and somehow ended up in Indiana, married and now pregnant. I started out in an ER in Albuquerque, NM, a CCU and ER in Tulsa, OK, and Neuro Critical Care in Indianapolis. I am now "settled down" and back to my first love of ER. I would LOVE to move back home some day. ~crossing fingers~ I miss my family and Mississippi in general. Unfortunately, one of the "down sides" of moving back would be having to be a nurse there again. Not that it's awful, I've just been places where nurses are more respected, paid better, and the docs....well....aren't like the docs in Meridian.
Anyway....Hello to you...I always get excited when I "see" someone from Meridian!
- Jun 19, '05 by pedrnI am from Collinsville too. I just said the Meridian area because not to many people have heard of Collinsville. It is nice to meet you. I have leaved here all my life.
- Jun 19, '05 by pedrnHi I am from Collinsville too. I just said Meridian because not to many people have heard of Collinsville. It is so nice to meet someone else from here. Hope to talk with you again soon .
- Jul 13, '05 by Lnd_sna_aka_rose05i am a 4th semester student at mcc. i am fairly new to meridian i have only been here for 2yrs but i love it
- Aug 28, '05 by TiffanyAI live in Collinsville. It's nice to see people from around here. I'm in my first semester at MCC,by the way. =)
- Aug 29, '05 by yankeemissAm currently doing travel nursing in California but home is Waynesboro, MS- Am worried about Hurricane Katrina coming in......................Please email if you have any info about hurricane conditions in the area.
- Sep 7, '05 by pedrnHi tiffanya I am from Collinsville also. I went to MCC. I just put Meridian because not to many people has heard of Collinsville. Sorry I am so long getting back we just got our power back from the hurricane. Good luck in school.
- Oct 16, '05 by 1BlessedRNHello I hope all is well from the hurricane and I pray this season will hurry and end I am around the Newton/Decatur area and I attend MCC....