Anyone Been To Mdcc Or Recently Been Accepted?Register Today!
- by shmwash Jul 16, '07I Got Accepted At Alcorn University Bsn & Adn, And Mdcc Adn
& Lpn. After Much Prayer And Thought, I Decided To Go To
For More Reasons Than One. Has Anyone Had Experience With
Them Or Entering Fall 2007?
- 1,268 Views
- Nov 3, '09 by HarlowMommie2BI know this is old but I was wondering if you indeed decided to go with mdcc. And if you did how is it?
- Nov 5, '09 by shmwashI did indeed go to MDCC and I just graduated in May and work in the ER, I think it is as great program, difficult like any other. Our pass rate was 98%, we had one student to fail first time. What i like about it most it in comparision to other schools is that clinicals is not a grade. you would have to show incompetence to fail and you are really given to the room to grow as opposed to being treated like a you're in hospital bootcamp.I'm very happy with my selection and if you have any more questions, please feel free to ask
- Nov 6, '09 by HarlowMommie2BThanks shmwash,
Yes I actually do have questions 1) where did you take clinicals and regular lecture --on the regular campus or another site, 2) how are the gpa and act scores ranked, if you dont mind me asking what was you gpa and act score like?
- Nov 13, '09 by shmwashClinicals are taken at hospitals in the Delta....Clarksdale, Greenwood, Cleveland, Indianola, classes are taken on the main campus only, they rank GPA, ACT, and the CNET score, My GPA was like 3.2, ACT 24, sorry it took so long to reply...Last edit by sirI on Nov 13, '09