Any new grads having a hard time finding a job?? - Page 7Register Today!
- Mar 19, '11 by MSADNwhat unit? been there 3 years now in med-surg.
- Jun 21, '11 by Kbass2Has anyone had luck finding an new grad LPN jobs at hospitals in Jackson, MS??? I am planning on attending the fall LPN program and wondering if its worth it or not. I hear a lot of hospitals are doing away with the LPNs...is that true? In 2012 will I be able to even find a job???
- Aug 3, '11 by josh86Quote from CocoChanelSame here in Jackson MS. I graduated at the top of my class. I am very ready to work and am willing to work any shift. I didn't go straight out and look for a job because I had to finish working on a job I started before Graduating. Anyone to help with advice for us is appreciated.Just curious. Any new grad RNs having a hard time finding a job? I graduated in Dec. and CAN'T find a job to save my life. I've applied for numerous jobs at all the hospitals and various clinics on the coast and STILL haven't gotten anything. Is anyone else having this problem? Any advice/suggestions? I'm willing to commute to get experience...
- Aug 3, '11 by josh86So ready to work but not having much luck finding a job-I passed my RN boards and grauated at the top of the class. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
- Sep 2, '11 by sld39I think what happen with the recession RN who were stay at home moms had to go back to work due to husbands losing jobs. I work in home health and they are hiring. I'm in the Jackson area which seems to have several postings at various hospitals.