MN Program Interviews - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 23, '09 by reh-studentYeah, I have 2 left that are planned for spring semester—pathology & statistics. I don't think that's what would keep me out. I'm taking the stats class at BSU for the health-care profession.
To be honest, the news about the foreign doctors doesn't sound that encouraging. I mean, shoot, they pass the program off as being for people with unrelated backgrounds looking for a career change into nursing—I can't compete with previous experience as a physician. I suppose most of us can't.
I'm trying to stay positive. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how the cookie crumbles.
Good Luck everyone—we're gonna need it.
- Jan 25, '10 by MauriceRCHas anyone received an email about scheduling an interview yet? I still haven't.
- Jan 25, '10 by mld1980Nope. I got an email saying we'd find out about interviews in Feb. So don't get discouraged!
- Jan 27, '10 by reh-studentYeah, interviews are definitely in Feb. I wouldn't get nervous about that until at least mid to late Feb. Pshh, but I'm sure I'll be a hypocrite. )
- Feb 9, '10 by reh-studentLooks like we won't be finding anything out for another 2 weeks or so. And this time there's about 281 applicants instead of 251. I'm sure you all got the same email though. Good luck!
- Feb 9, '10 by mld1980Well, MN is #2 on my list. If I get into my top choice, there is one less person you have to worry about
- Feb 9, '10 by MauriceRCOhh, I like to confidence, mld! If you don't mind me asking, where is your #1? I'm sure pulling for you to get in!
- Feb 9, '10 by reh-studentInteresting, I too would like to know your #1.
- Feb 10, '10 by mld1980I'm hoping to get into Duke. I find out next week!
- Feb 10, '10 by MauriceRCAre any of you guys taking pathology at the U right now? How was your test? I got 35/40 :/ not horrible but not great. I keep hope they post the grade distribution...