Crown collegeRegister Today!
- by nameless5 Dec 3, '10Anyody with any information regarding Crown College nursing program. I want my daughter to go there, but I'm not sure.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=519488©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 777 Views
- Dec 31, '10 by rom828My son graduated from Crown (not with a nursing degree). It is truly a fine school.
- Jan 1, '11 by PeepnBiscuitsRNI thought Crown no longer had an RN program? I have a friend who went there for a year, then got married. She liked it for the year she went...
- Jan 3, '11 by nameless5Oh! I got the information I needed. The RN program is still there.I understand that the teachers are not good though.They do not teach and uses the so called interactive learning.Their job is to grade the assignment.I do not think that I would like this for my child.The school fee is 24000 per year.Big Joke, shame on the teachers!!!1
- Jan 3, '11 by PeepnBiscuitsRNOh that's no good! I'd suggest Century, they're ADN not BSN, but it's easy enough to follow up and get your BSN. If a Christian college is what you're looking for then I'd suggest Bethel...that's where I'm going to complete my BSN.