What do LPN's make in the TC area?Register Today!
- by liberty_bell Mar 7, '10Are there any hospitals that hire them, or is is mostly LTC's? Do any DR offices or anything like that hire? What is the average pay?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=460738©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,843 Views
- Apr 14, '10 by ginajaghaThere are some hospitals that will hire LPN's the pay in the hospitals will be less then any other facility. Clinics and ltc and home health agencies are where most of the lpn jobs are at. I have done it all. Home health generally pays the best. My last lpn job I was at 22 an hour., Try startribune.com, craigslist.com and mn job bank to look for positions
- May 17, '10 by liberty_bell^^ Thanks for the reply. We are in Socal right now and the starting pay for LVNs is around $21/hr so I am glad to see they are about the same, and on the plus side MN has a much lower COL!!!
- May 19, '10 by noc4senufI pay mine in LTc 17+ - 21+
- May 31, '10 by liberty_bellQuote from noc4senufHow do you base what you start them off at? If I don't need ANY benefits at all is there a way to negotiate a higher pay per hour?I pay mine in LTc 17+ - 21+
- May 31, '10 by noc4senufI base mine off years of experience. Some facilities pay higher for no benefits.
- Jun 20, '10 by liberty_bellnon4senuf,
What is the earning potential for an LVN in MN in LTC? I am in school to be an LVN who wants to work in SNF or LTC, and as of now have no plans to go on to get my RN.
Thanks for the info, hoping to move to MN soon after graduation.