Saint John's Hospital MaplewoodRegister Today!
- by RN2BKS Mar 21, '12I wanted to see what people think of this hospital. I've been offered a job here as a CNA on a Med/Surg unit and I'm a little curious about this place. I've read reviews and there are a ton of bad ones! I'll be moving to MN in May and I don't know anything about this place, other than what I've read on google. Thanks for your help!
- Jun 13, '12 by sweepeaDid you end up taking the job? and if yes, what do you think?
- Jun 14, '12 by RN2BKSQuote from sweepeaNo I did not take it. I had a bad feeling about it do I didn't end up taking it. Glad I didn't because tons of people said I would have been hating my life!!Did you end up taking the job? and if yes, what do you think?
- Aug 14, '12 by KCRustinWhat wage did they offer you? I've been interviewing at Hospitals and I anticipating an offer shortly and don't know what wage to expect.
- Aug 14, '12 by RN2BKSQuote from KCRustinIt all depends on your experience. I have been a CNA for four years and they were offering me 14 dollars and I made more at my last job. That's not bad but I wanted more because I didn't want to make way less then what I was making previous. Hopefully this helps you. Do you have experience?What wage did they offer you? I've been interviewing at Hospitals and I anticipating an offer shortly and don't know what wage to expect.