Maple Grove HospitalRegister Today!
- by xptp29a Oct 27, '09Maple Grove Hospital will be opening on December 30. Has anyone applied to work here? If so, have you been hired?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=434801©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,999 Views
- Oct 27, '09 by chuchieI've heard that there is a waiting list of people to get interviews there....North memorial layed off lots of their RNs last spring/summer and I know many are trying to get back into their system.
- Dec 9, '09 by xptp29aWow! There were 8,500 applicants for 180 positions according to local news sources.
- Dec 23, '09 by froggie57My husband just received a position there, however was told they are not hiring any new grads.
- Jan 12, '10 by Mustang84Because it is a new hosital, they want only experienced RN's for now until they develope a strong practice. I'm sure later down the line, they will start hiring new grads. But there is currently no orientation in place for new grads. I just started working here, and so far its a wonderful hospital. They didn't predict this hospital would be so popular and busy so talks of expansion are already underway.