Inver anyone?Register Today!
- by allies Feb 21, '12Anyone waiting to hear from Inver Hills or any other nursing programs for the fall start?
- Feb 22, '12 by RN2BKSI'm waiting to hear from St. Catherine's and the U of MN. I'm a transfer student so I wonder if that is going to effect their decision since I'm from out of state. Did you take all your classes at Inver Hills?
- Feb 23, '12 by lukeslichy
- Feb 24, '12 by allies
- Feb 24, '12 by lukeslichyDo not be worried at all. Inver is slow as molasses at this whole process. They will probably send you a letter sometime in the next few weeks saying your application is either accepted (met all the qualifiers to be put in the pool) or rejected (missing some vital prereq). And also saying that in April they will send out letters. Don't believe that! Count on hearing in Mid-May and try not to worry.
They changed application requirements but I do not believe they changed the number of students accepted. The accepted student rate depends on how many clinical sites Inver has and I have not heard about that changing.
Try not to worry, although I know how it is. It was the worst three months of my life waiting for that stupid letter from Inver!
- Feb 24, '12 by alliesThanks! I wish they would send the letters sooner, but I know they have a lot to go through. So, I should stop running out to the mailbox every day?!?
- Feb 29, '12 by PGWLPNI'm waiting to hear from North Hennepin's May 2012 start for the LPN-Mobility.
Anyone else out there waiting for NHCC?
- Mar 8, '12 by PGWLPNHappy Day To YA
- Mar 8, '12 by lukeslichyCONGRATS!!!! Wow they really got them out quick this year!!!