Going to North HennepinRegister Today!
- by dorisemoore1 Mar 14, '05I will be attending North Hennepin this may to start my pre-req's
anyone else going to North hennepin?
- Sep 18, '05 by neonatalRNHi,
I just graduated from North Hennepin in May. I liked it. I was in the Evening/Weekend program.
- Sep 28, '05 by SanskeetRNHi there!
I just started the nursing program at NHCC in August. I'm in the evening/weekend program and love it so far. I took all my science and sociology requirements here. What classes are you taking and who are your instructors?
- Oct 13, '05 by HodgeAt North Hennepin now doing A & P 1 (Dr. Ross - tough class but great prof.), Microbiology, Psych and Soc. - I am curious Sanskeet, do you have any idea of the GPAs of those who were adimitted to your nursing class? I plan on applying in Jan after I have my grades for this semester. Thanks.
- Oct 13, '05 by HodgeA & P is a commitment. The average on our first test was in the high 60's. I did well on that one and the one we had last week but this has been one of the toughest A's I have had to work for. It seems that a lot of people are discouraged due to the number of low grades and the drive to try and make an A in order to get accepted into their respective programs.
- Oct 17, '05 by neonatalRNIt's true, the year I applied there were over 800 applicants, and 120 admitted to the day and evening programs combined. Average GPA for day students is 3.2, average for evening is 3.5. That is AVERAGE, not minimum. They also go by how many pre-reqs you have done.
- May 21, '06 by SanskeetRNJust thought I would refresh this thread and find out how everyone did this year and if you are lucky enough to have the summer off. I made it through the first year of the nursing program...the second semester, not fun