endorsement to Minnesota endorsement to Minnesota | allnurses

endorsement to Minnesota

  1. 0 how can i apply licensure by endorsement in MN from Ca? i am a foreign graduate nurse. thanks
  2. 3 Comments

  3. Visit  casi profile page
    #1 1

    Gotta contact the Minnesota Board of Nursing.
  4. Visit  ms.piggy profile page
    #2 0
    can i notRIZE my forms anywhere? or theres a specific notary public they want? thanks..
  5. Visit  HM2VikingRN profile page
    #3 0
    Contact the BON. Although my understanding is that they will accept any notary it is better to check directly at the source.