Anoka-Ramsey CC Nursing Program
- 0Mar 4, '13 by MrsStudentNurseI'm wondering if anyone knows anything about Anoka-Ramsey Cambridge or Coon rapids campus nursing program? I'm applying and wondering what my odds are? I don't have Anatomy and Physiology 2 completed as I'm taking it now. I'm thinking that's a big hinderance but would be glad to hear from anyone who knows about the program at all!
- 0Oct 17, '13 by goldenanchorQuote from Carley77Great to hear! same here I am doing Bio, psych and soc right now and will do A&P 1, and micro next semester and hopefully start the program fall 2014 as well. Have you taken the TEAS yet?Thank you for the response. I'm finishing my pre reqs this semester and will apply for fall 2014.
- 0Nov 16, '13 by MrsStudentNurseQuote from goldenanchorI have not taken TEAS yet but will in December! Have you?! I'm interested to see how many people apply since they skipped apps last semester.Great to hear! same here I am doing Bio, psych and soc right now and will do A&P 1, and micro next semester and hopefully start the program fall 2014 as well. Have you taken the TEAS yet?
- 0Jan 25 by MrsStudentNurseQuote from goldenanchorI just shipped my apps out for fall 2014! Congrats on applying Monday- it feels so good to send them off!Hey! Just wondering if you applied for Fall 2014? I just took my TEAS today and submitting my application on Monday. I finished all my core classes and taking A&P1 and microbio right now.
- 0Jan 29 by MrsStudentNurseCan I please just say how much I ADORE the nursing faculty at Anoka-Ramsey CC?! 1st-I emailed the lady who retired last year and she e-mailed me back saying she's retired but will pass the message to the appropriate lady. 2nd- today the nursing admissions lady called to tell me they never received my transcripts (come to find out they were never sent from my school).
I was floored by how nice they are!
- 0Mar 13 by jkavI attend ARCC and I applied for the nursing program in December of 2013...knowing that we wouldn't hear until March 15, 2014. But I wanted to be prepared! Now the waiting is killing me. Has anyone else heard yet? They said "BY March 15" which I took to mean on or before. It's now March 13...and I'm getting more and more antsy and impatient.