WCCCD nursing fall 2012 hopefuls! - Page 17Register Today!
- May 23, '12 by TinaFitz06Well after some unforeseen issues that have now been resolved... I will be starting the nursing program in the fall!!! So excited!!!! Was there another blog created on this site for Fall 2012 students???
- May 24, '12 by Kadambaridarien I sent you a PM
- May 24, '12 by ShanayJCongrats Tina!
- May 24, '12 by TinaFitz06Quote from ShanayJThank you!!! I am very excited to meet my fellow WCCCD Fall 2012 Nursing StudentsCongrats Tina!
- May 24, '12 by darienCongrats Tina! I knew with those grades and test scores you would be in.
- May 27, '12 by TinaFitz06Thank you!!!!
- Jul 31, '12 by rn2852i am posting on here to save any future nursing students who are looking at nursing schools a headache. I was at wcccd in their nursing school for a semester while I applied to BSN programs. Thankfully I got into one so I dropped out of wcccd. Their nursing department is so unorganized, they are all extremely rude. they dont care about helping you out in anyway. if i can advise anyone looking at nursing schools to consider a different school i would highly recommend it. the students in the program are great and most of them a fed up with the stuff that goes on at wcccd but they just want to finish and leave this school behind. while I was doing pre recs at wcccd and applying, it was the most stressful time ever.
- Aug 1, '12 by Kadambarican you provide detailed experiences ?
- Aug 6, '12 by msmarciaIs everybody ready for the 15th & 16th??? I am!! Got all my healthforms done (hopefully correctly), read the first 4 chapters in the book, CPR renewed....etc.
- Aug 8, '12 by kyndlesmomHi everyone
new to this site and a little worried about my application. I put it in next week and my TEAS scores werent that great and reading the previous post I dont know what a 3.4 will get and my TEAS were a 76 reading and 53 math. Got all classes and co req done and wrk exp. what would be my average # of pts anyone know?