WCCCD 2013 Nursing Applicants - Page 3Register Today!
- May 22, '12 by drea82No you do not fax anything to the school. When they come in save them and print them, they are going to want them as part of your application packet. Make sure they are dated 30 days within the date of the meeting.
- May 22, '12 by Audi5000I went to the application meeting. Let the waiting begin
- May 30, '12 by KadambariI combined my essay. do I apply both titles "why I want to be a nurse" and "how I foresee nursing in the future" together?
I just need to know should I have a cover page for the essay??Last edit by Kadambari on May 30, '12
- May 30, '12 by Kadambarido I put my student i.d. number at the top of my essay??
- May 31, '12 by Audi5000I had a cover letter, but I don't believe you need one.
Same as the student ID, it wasn't required to put on your essay, but I did.
Good luck tomorrow!
- May 31, '12 by KadambariThank you. I go for the application meeting on June 1st. I hope I get in!!
- May 31, '12 by KadambariWhat is an 'evaluation of advanced standing form'? I did attend another college and I had all my transcripts sent to wayne county however it doesn't show up on webgate
and I do not have my information meeting verification form. I think I let the instructor keep it at the info meeting
- Jun 1, '12 by Audi5000When you had your credits transfered, you should have received something in the mail. How long ago did you have your grades transfered? You may need to call to the Downtown campus and have them send you another copy.
They should have given you an information verification form at the info meeting. It would have been stamped with the date.
I hate to say this, but you may have to wait until the June 30th application meeting, because you need both of those items.
- Jun 1, '12 by KadambariHow do I get the information verfication form??
- Jun 1, '12 by KadambariI had my grades transferred in March