University of Michigan (UofM) Accelerated program - Page 77Register Today!
- Jun 9, '12 by PluripotentThanks for the help!!Last edit by sirI on Jun 9, '12
- Jun 18, '12 by zoowiggleBecause it would be a great disservice if the current class didn't start an FB group for the incoming class......so Facebook search "University of Michigan 2nd Career Accelerated BSN 2013".
It's an open group at the moment and everyone is welcome to join. I'll let members of the current class know so you can ask questions. I think they're starting to feel antsy about getting rid of their textbooks.
And you're welcome to ask me questions here as well.
- Jun 18, '12 by PluripotentQuote from deezyjDeezyj, did you hear anything yet??Nope have not heard a thing....
Has anyone heard anything from UofM lately??
- Jun 27, '12 by wtbabsn2012Hello Everyone...Has anyone who has been "waitlisted" been contacted lately? I haven't heard anything new? I am still hopeful that some "waitlisted" candidates still have a chance at getting picked up for the Fall 2012 Accelerated BSN program at U of M. Any comments or news out there?
- Jun 27, '12 by PluripotentI'm on the waitlist and I haven't heard anything. Still just waiting.....
- Jun 30, '12 by Pvt. PartsQuote from wtbabsn2012I'm currently in the program -- I got the call the day before orientation.Hi - That is great! Good for you. Did you recently get "accepted" for this Fall 2012 beginning in Sept 2012? Or are you a current student already in the program? When did you get contacted and taken off of the "waitlist"? I am also on the "waitlist" for this 2012 year but have not yet been contacted.
I also want to echo what Karen said and stress the importance of spending your last days of freedom relaxing and enjoying the company of your family & friends. U of M owns :icon_roll you from day 1 until graduation.Last edit by Pvt. Parts on Jun 30, '12
- Jul 16, '12 by wtbabsn2012Hello U of M Accelerated BSN 2012 Waitlisted candidates.........Has anyone heard anything lately? Has anyone been contacted yet by U of M or heard of others being picked up for Fall 2012? I am waitlisted and still have not heard anything news? Please advise.
- Jul 17, '12 by PluripotentNope, I haven't heard anything from UofM and orientation is next week.
- Jul 23, '12 by DafeThere might be word after Aug 1st--we have a deadline for immunizations/criminal background check/cpr cert. So, I'm guessing that's when U-M will get a look at the real numbers they have for their incoming class.Last edit by Dafe on Jul 23, '12
- Jul 24, '12 by DafeJust found out the 2013 class is only 54 students; the SON decided to go with a more manageable class size since they're implementing the new curriculum this year. Not sure how many total applicants there were.