thinking about becoming CNARegister Today!
This is a discussion on thinking about becoming CNA in Michigan State Nursing Programs, part of Michigan Nursing ... I am thinking....... Is it worth of getting CNA certificate? I heard that new CNA cannot find a...by sandy moor Jan 10I am thinking.......
Is it worth of getting CNA certificate? I heard that new CNA cannot find a job in Detroit or warren in year of 2013
Also I was looking at red cross, but their classes cost for CNA is 1,250 which don't include the fee of the exam or scrub
Any suggestion on where I take CNA test for cheap that is close to warren
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=807493©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 833 Views
- Jan 14 by sandy moorI was looking at old post where student got their CNA classes from redcross that was cheap like $600-700, but I don't know why its so expensive now. Is it because of season like winter? I hope its worth it because I really want to find a job afterward.
- Jan 15 by ShanayJThere are CNA classes everywhere; just google where they are in your area. I took mine in Oak Park it was $575 and there are plenty CNA jobs around.
- Jan 15 by sandy moorthank you soo much. I took your advice and I went to register for CNA class in Hazy Institute of Learning . Did the instructors in Hazy Institute of Learning are able to prepare you for the CNA certification exam and did they able to teach you everything that you suppose to know? They didn't give me the textbook when I register, but I will call tomorrow about it.
- Jan 15 by ShanayJI went to Hazy!! Lol
-------------- is completely crazy and very strict but she is GREAT!
When we went out to clinicals everyone was completely prepared so just bear with her!Last edit by dianah on Jan 15 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names/identifiers
- Jan 25 by sandy moordo Hazy Institute find jobs afterward for the students
- Jan 29 by ShanayJI don't think so. But I'm in contact with all the girls I was in a group with and they are all working. One at Oakwood hospital...
- Feb 27 by g2mommaI took the CNA course with Red Cross about 6 years ago, it was about $1000 then. I never got certified. I was able to get a job a Beaumont. I now know that Beaumont and other hospitals train you at the hospital. If you apply for the job, and get hired. Its worth saving money and looking into it. I know my floor is in need of SEVERAL Aides.
- Mar 2 by angarner@g2momma how much does Beaumont start aides off at
- Mar 3 by angarnerIt took me 3 weeks to find a job after being certified I filled an application out for Oakwood they called me 30 minutes later they are still currently hiring they have tons of openings