RN to BSNRegister Today!
- by nrsang97 Sep 26, '12I am looking to back for my BSN. Anyone here currently in a RN to BSN program and how do you like it? I have considered EMU, OU, Wayne, UofD Mercy, and Madonna.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=788910©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,070 Views
- Sep 28, '12 by SweettartRNI did mine online at WGU in about 6 months.
- Sep 29, '12 by porkey2Whats WGU?
- Oct 12, '12 by blueshiftI think the WGU he/she is referring to is Western Governor's University.
Bachelor Degree in Nursing Online Details | WGU College of Health Online
- Dec 23, '12 by miteacherQuote from SweettartRNAre you licensed as a nurse in Michigan? I'm going to finish the RN program in April and am wondering if Michigan will recognize/accept the Western Governors Program.I did mine online at WGU in about 6 months.