Possible WCCCD Nursing Applicants - Page 10Register Today!
- Jul 10, '11 by schrellnicoleThanks me2006 for the update
- Jul 13, '11 by Ashleyjean87Hey everybody! Just a quick question...I was told that we are suppose to bring our paper work to orientation (and it must be done and dated between June 1st and July 31st), but then I saw on here somewhere that someone had turned their paper work into the nursing office. Are we suppose to turn it in or bring it to orientation?
Thanks in advance!
- Jul 13, '11 by schrellnicoleHello ashleyjean87,my understanding is that we can do either one,drop it off at the Nursing offfice if its complete or bring it to orientation,its up to you,u can still double check, hope i was helpful,if I'm wrong please give all of us an update
- Jul 13, '11 by AlibrahimiHey ,
If u read the tanish colored paper that came with our packet it says we can turn the paperwork in before or on Aug 3 , I don't have it infront of me but that's what I recall. You should be ok turning things in early but my own preference is to wait till orientation.
Have a good night
- Jul 14, '11 by schrellnicoleThanks Alibrahimi you are right that's what the paper says !
- Jul 18, '11 by Ashleyjean87Thanks everyone! I will be turning mine in at orientation as well. I guess I should have looked at the paper again. lol
- Jul 21, '11 by JessWannaBeaNurseI passed my TEAS and everything last year and did not get into WCCCD Nursing program. I was 3 points away from being able to get in the program. I heard that rumor about accreditation but I went on their website and the information said that they were actually accredited. I was wondering if anyone knew of any other community colleges in Michigan that has a accredited Nursing program. I heard about Henry Ford Community College but don't know any other colleges. I am taking some of my classes that I got a B in to get an A. I only have one B in my Science classes though. Good luck!!
- Jul 22, '11 by schrellnicoleHello justwannabeanurse,what was you teas score and gpa if you don't mind sharing
- Jul 22, '11 by Ashleyjean87Hey everyone! Just a quick question...is anyone working while in the program? I currently have a part-time job and I am trying to decide what I should do regarding how many hours I should work per week. Any suggestions?
- Jul 26, '11 by Alibrahimihey ashley
Its really gonna depend on your schedule. But i wouldnt do more than 15 hours a week personally. Especially the first semester.
our orientations in a week, looking forward to the meeting.