OU Summer 2010 living areas suggestions?Register Today!
- by OnlyByHisGrace Nov 29, '09Hi Guys,
Any suggestions on a place/area to live are welcome. would prefer to live outside the city as am unfamiliar with Detroit.Last edit by dianah on Nov 29, '09 : Reason: Terms of Service
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=441618©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 699 Views
- Dec 8, '09 by maltesegrlIt depends on how much money you want to spend a month on rent. There are some cheap decent places in downtown Rochester Its a great area not much crime etc police station right in the area located near alot of restaurants, shopping, hospital etc. I think there priced at mid 550 and up. It also not to far of a drive to OU.
- Dec 9, '09 by OnlyByHisGracethanks for responding. how far is that from st. john riverview? our cohort will hold classes there.
- Dec 10, '09 by maltesegrlRiverview is in Detroit So depending how traffic is Id say 30 to 40 min
- Dec 22, '09 by JP2011St john riverview from OU is 40 minutes, 32 miles. Thats alot of driving. I drove to OU five days a week my freshman year from Detroit. I left. 300 miles a month was too much for me and my financial aid package sucked. There are reasonable apartments within walking distance from OU. Around 600 a month.
- Dec 22, '09 by OnlyByHisGraceThanks JPride,
I have been looking at some of the cities like Livonia, Southfield and Farmington. Hopefully i will locate reasonable housing by March.