OCC - for Fall 2012 or Jan 2012 prospective students! - Page 26Register Today!
Please help with tips to study and memorize drugs.... for now antimicrobials.Thanks in advance.
- Quote from QuarterLife88Print out your PP slides. They do not pass them out or have extra. It is a lot of printing and once you start Foundations and have to print out a Gordon's Assessment/Careplan that is 20 something pages long...
If you know someone who works at an office with a laser printer and can print for you for free (a really close relative that you see often) email them your PP slides/assignments and try that. My mother has printed a lot of assignments for me to save ink and I pick them up from her.
Do we have to learn individual drug side effects, action and nursing activities or does it go by pharmacological classification ?
- May 10, '12 by QuarterLife88Pretty sure it's individual. I know it looks like a lot, (and it is, I studied all day everyday when I had pharm, from one test til the next!), but if you know it, the questions will be a piece of cake.
Just looked through my old pharm syllabus: Some are listed in classes. Learn those classes and their SE, NI, and so on. A few are by themselves, learn them as individuals.
Welcome to nursing school.
- Thanks a lot quarterlife88. This would help me a great deal.
- May 10, '12 by whosurdaddyfor anyone whos a visual learner nurses notes for pharm, will help a lot. they dont have every drug but most of the common ones
- May 16, '12 by B316I hope everyone did well on their tests this week! 2 weeks down!!!!
- May 17, '12 by kizeemimi100%!!!!!!!!!!! How about you?
- May 18, '12 by sv99Hi Kizeemimi,
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go.....
- May 18, '12 by kizeemimiThanks!!
- May 21, '12 by QuarterLife88Congrats!
I miss pharm on days like these.