OCC - for Fall 2012 or Jan 2012 prospective students! - Page 16Register Today!
- Apr 2, '12 by sv99Hi Everyone,
I would like to know if there is anyone in ADN program 2012 residing in Troy city.
- Apr 2, '12 by mskarbIm not very far from Troy at all, maybe ten minutes
- Apr 3, '12 by B316I'm not far from Troy but we are moving soon. Hopefully we will still be around Troy.
- Apr 3, '12 by sv99Hope we get in the same pharm class... can form a study group..... I hope they make pharm syllabus available soon.
- Apr 4, '12 by kizeemimiIs anyone else starting to freak out a little? Up until we got our packets, I was just excited but now I'm getting nervous. All of the things we already have to do are overwhelming (its probably just because Im also working fulltime and in the process of applying for a mortgage/looking for a house.) Anyway, I've already started having nursing school nightmares. I just had one where I couldn't grasp any of the material; it was literally in a foreign language and no one in the class liked me! I had these kind of "disaster" dreams the whole time I was planning my wedding and I see its starting up again. Eek! Is it just me?
- Apr 4, '12 by princessim2003Kizeemimi, No it's not just you! I've been freaking ou toot..lol, actually I started really freaking out reading some of the comments from current nursing students. I have a huge fear for med/surg. I also work full time, but luckily I work at an Urgent Care which is taking care of the majorty of stuff in the packet: Titers, Tdap, TB test, physical. I also completed my D/S, fingerprints and background check, which I already got back only took about 5 days. Mostly I'm just super excited and ready to start this!Last edit by princessim2003 on Apr 4, '12
- Apr 4, '12 by mama pkizeemimi- i am starting to freak a little too. i will admit that im nervous about the workload because i also work and i have very small children. but i think there would be something wrong with us if we werent at least a little bit worried!!
- Apr 5, '12 by sv99Hi everyone,
Check online services... we are registered for summerI pharm..... so go ahead and check ... and proceed further.
- Apr 5, '12 by mskarbSooooo Jessica and I are enrolled in monday class from 1130-330 who else is in with us! So excitedLast edit by mskarb on Apr 5, '12
- Apr 5, '12 by TinkerBell2002I haven't said my name on here because its kind different and probably will be easy to identitfy but for the sake of sharing until/if I have a chance to meet some of you off of this site you can call me Ray.
I have my first choice which was for online
We have orientation 2 days before my wedding so between planning for that and making sure I get all the neccessary paperwork done its going to be quite a feat.Last edit by TinkerBell2002 on Apr 5, '12