OCC - for Fall 2012 or Jan 2012 prospective students! - Page 12Register Today!
- Mar 18, '12 by brodygirlHi Dilara,
Gosh, I certainly feel for you. I really hope you get in. I have to believe there are people who will not accept the admission. The deadline for people to accept their admission is coming up, March 23rd - just pray that you hear soon after that. I'm sure they will want to have as full of a class as possible -- the school wouldn't pass up revenue in the form of your tuition if they could help it. Good luck! Amy
- Mar 19, '12 by DilaraThank you Amy!
I am praying )
- Mar 19, '12 by DilaraThank you!
- Mar 20, '12 by B316Has anyone ever used half.com for books? I have always purchased my books from the book store but I wouldn't mind saving some cash. i'm just worried about not getting the condition want and so on.
- Mar 20, '12 by iaomaiso happy for all of you! I was supposed to be in your group but I had to wait to get all my classes in and still get all A's. I will be registering this december tho and have a good group already established. Get a good study group! They will be your new family till you get to the end! All of you rock and am so excited for you. Keep me posted on your progress as you go, its encouraging......
- Mar 21, '12 by brodygirlI have bought books from half.com before - no problems whatsoever. I can't imagine a scenario in which I would buy textbooks from the college store. Way too expensive!
- Mar 21, '12 by B316Thanks Amy! is half.com the best place to buy? I have always bought from the bookstore and I want to try and save some money.
- Mar 21, '12 by brodygirlIve used half, amazon and cheaptextbooks and have had nothing but positive experiences.
- Mar 21, '12 by WANT2BANURSESOONchegg.com is good too but it's a rental service!
- Mar 21, '12 by kizeemimiI like Chegg and renting but I would think there might be some nursing books we'd want to use/keep throughout school. I wonder when we'll get a book list...
Does anyone have any idea when they'll want us to do the backround check, physical, bls class, ect? I have a bls cert already from work. I wonder if that will be acceptable.