OCC - 2010 applicants / 2011 ADN prospective studentsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on OCC - 2010 applicants / 2011 ADN prospective students in Michigan State Nursing Programs, part of Michigan Nursing ... Hey everyone! Im back for my second application into the ADN program at OCC ::sigh:: As I did in...by Mocha Latte Dec 20, '10Hey everyone! Im back for my second application into the ADN program at OCC ::sigh:: As I did in the thread I created last year, I am creating a new one for all those applying to the nursing progam for next fall. Lets keep in touch and keep one another updated. Good luck guys!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=522212©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 34,781 Views
- Dec 20, '10 by QuarterLife88PRESENT!
Long wait from now though..going nuts
- Dec 23, '10 by WANT2BANURSESOONMe too! If you don't mind me asking, Mocha Latte what was your gpa last year and this year? I hope you don't mind......mine, this year is a 3.8
- Dec 29, '10 by Mocha LatteQuote from WANT2BANURSESOONIt's fine. I don't mind. I had a 3.6 last year and now I have a 3.87 because repeated 4 B classes. I'm still nervous thoughMe too! If you don't mind me asking, Mocha Latte what was your gpa last year and this year? I hope you don't mind......mine, this year is a 3.8
- Jan 2, '11 by WANT2BANURSESOONahh mocha latte I hope we get in!!!! I have exactly a 3.8242.......i'm worried as well
- Jan 31, '11 by Mocha LatteIt won't be long now guys
- Jan 31, '11 by QuarterLife88Mocha, are you hopeful?
- Feb 2, '11 by n1990hi everyone i applied as well in december and im nervous to find out whether im in or not..lets hope we all get in! my gpa is 3.88
- Feb 2, '11 by student48220I have also applied. My GPA is 3.93. I can't believe every one is nervous with all these high GPA's! It is crazy. I was kind of thinking that the GPA cut off for this year might not really go up, since some people may have gone to other schools like Macomb CC which recently changed to a GPA ranking system instead of a wait list...I cannot wait to get that letter--hopefully with good news!