Oakland university lpn program in detroit,mi - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 1, '10 by msbac@ serina sorry that i misspelled your name i uploaded the information here the list of banks that the program sugguested and other info about the lpn program
- Aug 2, '10 by Sirena922Thanks MsBac. Are you going to attend this school?
- Aug 18, '10 by d3dicated2I recently turned my application in the deadline is Sept 1. Im so tired of school i hope i get in this would be a blessing cause im at the end of my rope.
- Aug 18, '10 by Sirena922Good luck D3 keep us posted!
- Aug 24, '10 by Detroit1978Im a student in the LPN program at riverview. Every nursing program is hard but this ones a little harder mostly cuz of the teachers lack of effort. They really rest on their laurels. A typical lecture will involve a teacher reading off keypoints of chaper from slides (writen by the auther of the textbook). Not much more then that. At times when the instructior hasent had time to letcure, we just learned it on our own. Everyones real nice, and if you ask for help they will give it to you but most of the time you'll need to give 150% to make up for the instructors 50%.
- Aug 24, '10 by Anne36Detroit , thats sounds like A&P to me. Is that part of your coursework or a pre-req?
- Aug 24, '10 by d3dicated2Detroit1978
I received a conformation e-mail saying they received my application. I was hoping you could tell me how many students they accept. And as far as funding for the program what options do they have for tuition besides no worker left behind? since you cannot use federal student aid (fasfa grants) to pay for the program
- Aug 29, '10 by Detroit1978I think like 30-40 most of us used no worker left behind sign up for that. It paid for most of the program
- Aug 29, '10 by sweetmarisWhat are the clinicals like? are they hard???
- Aug 29, '10 by Detroit1978They are not easy, Im a CNA and have training, so its real easy for me, but people do ok with the clinicals