Macomb Community College - 2012 HESI - Page 9Register Today!
- @ajurzak no I did not retake any classes which I am thinking was a mistake but I listened to other ppl (not in the programs that said an A- was a great grade) but I did try to retake the HESI and came out with the same result. I did get my EMT Cert and License however which I am very proud of and I have been told once I get my RN that will help me in the long run as long as I keep up with my EMT License.
- Apr 14, '12 by ajurzakSo are you planning on nursing or emt?
- Nursing but my EMT instructors say that having the duel license is really great and I have meet a lot on RN's that also had the EMT cert but going into paramedic is my back up that program since I have my EMT is a year and a half and then there is a bridge program but like I said that was one of my back ups. After last year not getting in I needed to have some other back up plans.
- Apr 14, '12 by ajurzakI needed one too. Thats why I applied to the other programs. Thankfully i got into RT... but i know nothing about it!!
Im just banking on nursing.
- I am with you I know nothing about it either.
- Apr 16, '12 by ajurzakJust a few more days everyone!!!
- Apr 16, '12 by Jolene~3.86 gpa and 89 hesi... just hoping for any start date.
- Apr 17, '12 by ajurzakQuote from Jolene~arent we all!!!3.86 gpa and 89 hesi... just hoping for any start date.
- Apr 17, '12 by kc0320This week is DRAGGING by so SLOW I think I may be going crazy
- Apr 17, '12 by ajurzakFortunatly for me, my profs have me loaded with enough work to keep me busy enough so Im not thinking about how many days are left all the time....
However tomorrow is WEDS! So that means its the last day for people to fix their gpa and all that jazz and the following day is ranking. Which in reality is when they will probally send out letters, so then they should be in the mailbox on Sat!