Macomb Community College - 2012 HESI - Page 7Register Today!
- Apr 7, '12 by kc0320I am with you I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed
- Apr 8, '12 by percheronI received my letter as well. I wasn't expecting any letters until later in the month, so it was a surprise. Now the nerves really start kicking in. I have a 94 on the HESI and a 3.6516 GPA. The GPA is what is making me nervous. Much lower than I had hoped for, but the B+ in A/P really lowered it. Hopefully everything will work out.
I agree, let's keep this thread going. Nice to talk with people over the next few weeks until we find out.
- Apr 8, '12 by su85I also got the letter on friday. i read the first sentence and wanted to cry. Then i realized it was not a rejection letter and thank goodness for this site its so great to hear other people got the same letter. Now we are jusst a couple weeks from knowing. I also hope othe applicants join on here. Fingers crossed all and before we know it those letters will be here
- Apr 8, '12 by Lb317I'm going to call Monday since ranking letters went out they should be able to tell us how many applicants there were this year. Hoping for LOW numbers!
- Apr 8, '12 by nurseintraining33Quote from Lb317Let us know if you find out any info. Hoping for low #'s too!I'm going to call Monday since ranking letters went out they should be able to tell us how many applicants there were this year. Hoping for LOW numbers!
- Apr 9, '12 by lilbootchJust checking if there were any new rankings listed.... I got my letter and I have a 3.9397 and a 88 on the HESI. I am hoping that my scores make the cut. I can't wait till the end of the month, this waiting is killing me !!Last edit by lilbootch on Apr 9, '12
- Apr 9, '12 by Lb317245 being ranked 152+alternates get in
- Apr 9, '12 by nurseintraining33Wow, I can't believe how low that # is this year. I've been worried about my gpa being on the 'low' end (3.6) but this gives me a little hope.
How many alternates do they take?
- Apr 9, '12 by Lb317I'm not sure the lady I talked too wasn't sure.
- Apr 10, '12 by wigtonaI applied with a 96 Hesi, but only 3.4 gpa. I do not know how everyone is getting 4.0s! Some of those classes were super hard. Sounds mean, but I hope someone out there has a worse gpa than me... I really want to be a nurse!