Macomb Community College - 2012 HESI - Page 6Register Today!
- Apr 6, '12 by nurseintraining33Did everyone get their GPA/Ranking Composite letter today? Looks like ranking starts April 19. Ugh, I can't wait any longer!! We need to get this thread more active, where the heck are all the applicants this year???
- Apr 6, '12 by Jag10000Yes, I got that letter today. I can't wait until we find out. It is nerve racking!! Good luck to everyone!
- Apr 6, '12 by nvivI got my letter today too. I can't wait, only a couple weeks until we all find out.
- Does anyone know how many applicants there were this year? Does everyone receive a ranking letter?
- Apr 6, '12 by nurseintraining33Quote from Lb317I have no idea how many people applied, I would love to know that too.Does anyone know how many applicants there were this year? Does everyone receive a ranking letter?
I think as long as you have met all the requirements to apply for the nursing program, then you should receive the ranking letter.
- I work as a nurse assistant and I talk with some of the nursing instructors that come in there with the Macomb students and I heard 300
- Apr 6, '12 by kc0320That is a lot less then last year isn't it
- I was told by Macomb that 526 applied last year and only 412 had all the needed requirements. I feel everyone says something different tho so I'm not sure how accurate that is
- Apr 7, '12 by nurseintraining33Quote from Lb317You're close, because the threads last year said 423 people were ranked.I was told by Macomb that 526 applied last year and only 412 had all the needed requirements. I feel everyone says something different tho so I'm not sure how accurate that is
I wonder if the # is a lot lower because of the Intro to Nursing class, because it definitely eliminates the people who are applying to several nursing schools if they haven't taken any classes at MCC.Last edit by nurseintraining33 on Apr 7, '12
- Apr 7, '12 by Lb317I've also heard a lot of people werent able to get into the intro class and the ones that did didn't do so well so keeping fingers crossed!