Macomb Community College - 2012 HESI - Page 51Register Today!
- Jan 6 by sla1079Don't forget we are turning in the last page of handbook tomorrow.
- I am wearing my scrubs tommorow too since I have the Monday afternoon lab as well! See everyone in the morning...I wish I.wasn't sooo nervous lol
- Are you staying on campus between classes?
Are/how are you bringing all your books to fundamentals??!?
- I was only going to bring the Taylor book to.1155. In the syllabus she says its up to the student on what books they bring. That's a hefty load though lol. I am planning on sticking around,but I do have to go the bookstore because I realized I am missing a book. So I have to run and get it and do a little reading. Are staying on campus?
- Jan 6 by nurseintraining33From what I've heard we don't need to bring the big Taylor book, they go off the PowerPoint slides. I'm going to leave it in my car just in case lol that book is heavy!!
- I'm staying. I've gotta go to the book store too, and pick up some goggles/ protective eye wear. Never grabbed any and saw in one of the syllabi that we need em
- Oh we will for sure see each other then! Maybe we can get a study group together for future Mondays..just to make good use of that break.
- Sounds good! That's what I planned on trying to do
- Jan 6 by tammykay1176Does anyone know if you have to transfer credits? Its been a long time since I was in school and it was not for nursing (accounting) its only a few classes. So will you get denied if you dont? Thanks so much! GOOD LUCK FUTURE NURSES
- Jan 7 by 123kraszdneed help from someone who has just started their classes. I have 1175 tomorrow and only have the sylabus for that class. Were we supposed to get a sheet with a weekly breakdown of what we're doing because I didnt get one? If so, is there something I should read or do before tomorrow?