Macomb Community College - 2012 HESI - Page 45Register Today!
- Dec 5, '12 by ajurzakYou weren't joking about a stack of papers!
Picked up all the papers, turned in my paperwork, and bought my books!!!
Around the 17th we should be receiving an email & letter with our schedules to register!
- Dec 5, '12 by sla1079Thank you for posting this!
- Dec 11, '12 by su85Hi Jan starts!!!Has anyone recieved their physical forms? I got the one info packet. Also when turning in your paperwork what do we need to show our immunizations?Thanks
- Dec 11, '12 by nurseintraining33Quote from su85Hi! Yes, I got everything about a month ago. There was a form you had to turn into the nursing office with a space to have all of the immunizations filled in. Did you not receive anything? Everything was due into the nursing office last Friday the 7th.Hi Jan starts!!!Has anyone recieved their physical forms? I got the one info packet. Also when turning in your paperwork what do we need to show our immunizations?Thanks
- Dec 11, '12 by ajurzakYou should have recieved a packet, in a Manila envelope with all the information you need to turn in. Like stated above, it was due the 7th... I'd call the office ASAP
- Dec 11, '12 by su85Thanks guys I called the office as soon as I saw that. No I never got the physical form, I got the ace passport info. So I got my form and was able to pick up the syllabus.THANK goodness for this site and everyone's posts and info, or I would have been none the wiser, as I have gotten other letters from the school.
- Dec 11, '12 by ajurzakSo you were able to get everything else in?
- Dec 12, '12 by su85Yeah I had the info, just not the sheet.
- Dec 12, '12 by ajurzakLess then a week we should find out our classes!!!
- Dec 15, '12 by su85rnstudenthpfl-Hey, when you said you spent about 600.00 on books was that just going off of the list they mailed? I was on the bookstores website and they recommend a ton more books then just the ones listed? Where there certain books listed, that we can skip?