Macomb Community College - 2012 HESI - Page 37Register Today!
- May 31, '12 by nurseintraining33Quote from 123kraszdYes, I believe she said we need all that done by our start date. I know the Hep B series is given over the course of 6 months but I think as long as you have the first one or two you're ok.I just wanted to be certain about the titers, drug screening, and background check. As long as they are done before the start date, I should be set right? As for the background check, is that already set since we signed the paper at the orientation or do we still have to go do the fingerprinting? I don't remember anything mentioned about that. Also, does anybody know if they will be selling used uniforms again?
I don't think we need to do fingerprinting, that thing we signed was the authorization to do the background check. I did go after orientation to the lab to buy some of the used uniforms, there was quite a few people in there so I'm not sure how many they will have left but yes, they are selling them.
My Web Advisor profile says the same thing, it's been like that since we applied
- May 31, '12 by 123kraszdThank- you for the info.
- Jun 1, '12 by su85rngal3 - thats not too bad, for the 3 tops and one pair of pants. I was getting nervous when I thought it was going to be 80 for just one set.
- Jun 1, '12 by su85
- Jun 4, '12 by NRB41Quote from su85Thanks for that link! It's going to be a little odd to have an MSU degree sitting right next to my Michigan degree, but can't pass up a BSN opportunity.
- Jun 11, '12 by nurseintraining33Anyone have any updates or are we all just waiting for our start date letters? I thought she said at orientation that we should have them by the 21 or maybe it was the 16, anyone remember??
- Jun 11, '12 by NRB41Quote from rnstudenthpflI'm fairly certain they mentioned the 22nd, but since our acceptance letters dropped in a bit early hopefully the start date letters will too.Anyone have any updates or are we all just waiting for our start date letters? I thought she said at orientation that we should have them by the 21 or maybe it was the 16, anyone remember??
- Jun 14, '12 by clholla2I just called, they said next week. Ugh I just want to start planning things now!
- Jun 14, '12 by nurseintraining33Ugh, that is crazy, I don't get what's taking so long!
- Jun 18, '12 by nurseintraining33Hopefully we will get our letters this week some time.
Any of the alternates hear anything about being moved up?