Macomb College 2012 hesi scores for the 2013 nursing programRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Macomb College 2012 hesi scores for the 2013 nursing program in Michigan State Nursing Programs, part of Michigan Nursing ... Everyone has finished taking their hesi exams, and now we sit and wait until April to find out if...by nursingguy26 Jan 15Everyone has finished taking their hesi exams, and now we sit and wait until April to find out if we got in. I haven't seen too many people posting their hesi scores and grade point averages online. My gpa is a 3.7 and my hesi score was a 91. If anyone else would like to post their hesi scores and gpas under this post please feel free to. I just want to get a general concept of my chances to get into this program, and im sure most of you would like to do the same.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=808747©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,354 Views
- Jan 17 by spassmore122I am also applying for the 2013 nursing program my GPA is a 3.7 and my hesi 88. Waiting until April is a long time.
- Jan 25 by MatRI applied with a 3.44 and a 91 hesi. Not sure if that's good enough at all but at least your chances are better than mine! Good luck guys!!
- Feb 13 by km122912I also applied for this year. My gpa is 3.92 and my HESI was an 87. Good luck to everyone!
- Feb 15 by yogachicki got a 92 on my hesi. i have a 4.0 gpa. fingers crossed!!
- Feb 25 by rngal3My first daughter started the program in August. Her HESI was 89% and 4.0 GPA. I believe she ranked 36 or 38. Daughter number 2 just applied with HESI score of 94% and 4.0 GPA. She will not be able to start program until January though.
- Feb 25 by Alewis55rngal- has daughter #2 received an acceptance letter already?
- Feb 27 by rngal3No. We are just thinking positive. The past scores of getting in are lower than hers. She will find out for sure in April!
- Apr 1 by RL36I applied with a 3.87 GPA and a HESI score of 93.