ITT- Tech RN program - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 7, '11 by MsAshleyI was just wondering how things are going for the current people in the program? I am going to be starting on the 21st and I am SO excited!! So glad its finally my time
- Mar 20, '11 by serratus anteriorCongratulations! What is the cost of tution at ITT?
Best of luck!
- Mar 20, '11 by MsAshleyThanks. I believe the starting cost is about 50k although you can transfer in general ed credits that you have already taken that are required by the program and it lowers the cost significantly
- Mar 23, '11 by agillum5I would love to know if you feel like the HESI review book suggested by ITT , was helpful for you in passing the entrance exam? How was the test in your opinion? I am scheduled to take mine tomorrow......thanks for any info!
- Mar 23, '11 by MsAshleyI definitely think the HESI review book was very helpful! It was set up exactly like the test with the exception of some of the science. If you have taken AP before and Chem you should do just fine! I also loved how it lets you choose your own sections to complete. You don't have to go in any preset order. Good luck to you!
- Nov 14, '11 by NurseCSDThe best part of ITT is that there are no pre reqs and if you DO have them done, they most likely will transfer in! Check them out!
- Feb 9, '12 by RN4OUI am in the ITT program in Tulsa, getting ready to start my 6th quarter in a few weeks. Overall I have been satisfied with the program, I knew there would be kinks to work out because its a new program but I think they handle any problems in a speedy fashion and for the most part they are more than fair with the students. I can't wait to graduate though and am pondering testing out of psychology, I just wonder what their test out exam consists of, I know they are different than the general CLEP tests most community schools use.
- Aug 1, '12 by RN-IndyaWhat was your HESI score?