Everest Institute.. Anyone have info? - Page 7Register Today!
- Jan 28, '11 by markkussQuote from MsAshleyThanks... I just saw they went on charging 30 000 for the LPN program... is that right? omg!Everest accepts for the full time program in january may and september if im not mistaken. The part time its being offered in february. That's the class that I will be in. I'm excited and looking forward to it. The price is pretty steep but at this point im just ready to get started and tired of waiting!! If I didn't have to work I definitely would have taken the full time route.so far though it has been pretty organized. I hope it stays that way!!
I might still apply to this. can't stand being out of school for a year now!
- Jan 28, '11 by MsAshleyYea that price is right sad to say. I'm going to hate these loans once its time to pay it back but I figure people finance cars for that price and it won't last nearly as long as your education!!
- Feb 16, '11 by mshaw23Hi MsAshley,
I take my HESI A2 on the 22nd and wanted to know how hard is the Math section? Are there any hard math word problems? How hard is the exam? Is there algebra on there?
- Feb 16, '11 by aminata1patientlywaiting33 I will be attending a information meeting in mar how do you like it
- Mar 3, '11 by phirstlady19Im in I am going Full Time and I start May 2.... Anyone out there starting. I ready to start a study group. Any takeres????
- Jun 14, '11 by hillaryannI have the informational meeting next month...I already have my heart set on it though, so I hope I get in. How do you like it so far?