EMU Second Degree (Accelerated) BSN program - Page 5Register Today!
- Jul 3, '10 by DrivenToDreamI just got my acceptance letter in the mail today, as a matter of fact. They also give you your schedule. I was expecting three classes (already took micro) but they didn't sign me up for DTC 203, or whatever it is! I don't know if I should be worried or not! I'll make a call after the holiday.
I have a couple of questions about the dress code, too. For example, they don't say you need to wear any specific uniform to clinicals, except when we go to nursing homes. I don't know what to get as far as uniforms go!
Anybody have an idea?
- Jul 3, '10 by Emu2ndbsn2012I received mine in the mail today also.
On the Dress Code, there is an all clinical areas section and then an Inpatient,nursing home, extended care, or acute care setting section.
- Jul 4, '10 by DrivenToDreamI saw that but I was not reading it right. I guess we just need to pick up the Hunter Green scrubs and I definitely need to start looking for some decent shoes because they said "clean!" LOL! My present pair would not qualify!
- Aug 1, '11 by Annb208I am considering the EMU 2nd degree Accelerated program...Does anyone know how many clinical hours per week you typically are scheduled for each semester? And lecture hours per semester?
Just trying to picture in my head the schedule and resulting commitment needed--since people are saying it is a hard program.
Thanks for all your advice!
- Aug 1, '11 by tnbutterflyMoved to MI Nursing Programs Discussion forum for more responses.