Eastern Michigan University (EMU) Traditional Nursing Program Fall 2011Register Today!
- by Britt2008 Jun 8, '11Anyone apply to the traditional nursing program for the fall? Have you heard anything back yet?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=576455©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,376 Views
- Jun 8, '11 by MICHRNTOBI heard from someone that we should find out by early next week.
- Jun 8, '11 by Britt2008Okay cool. I am soo anxious!!!
- Jun 11, '11 by MICHRNTOBDid anyone hear from EMU this weekend? I didn't really expect to, but I am so tired of waiting......... :zzzzz
- Jun 12, '11 by Britt2008I didn't hear anything yet. Hopefully Monday we will hear something back. I was told that we will get an email.
- Jun 12, '11 by MICHRNTOBThanks, Britt. I applied for the 2nd bachelor's, but I assume they notify everyone in the same way. Finger's crossed for both of us.....
- Jun 12, '11 by Britt2008Yeah I'm sure they will just email everyone. What are your stats? How did u do on the TEAS?
- Jun 13, '11 by Tommy2001Last year we heard on the 11th. They sent everyone a letter. Last year I had a 4.0 all TEAS points and didn't get in. I took my pre reqs over at EMU this past winter and got A's again. I have done everything I could so I'm hopeful this year. Good luck to everyone.
- Jun 13, '11 by Britt2008Hi Tommy2001,
I also applied last year with about a 3.8-3.9 gpa. 15/20 on the TEAS and most of my prereqs taken at eastern. I didn't get in. I am hoping to get in this time around. I retook the TEAS and got 20/20 and I also now have job experience. My lowest grade is a B+ so there is really nothing for me to take over. Last year were all of your classes transfer classes?
- Jun 13, '11 by Tommy2001Hey Brit, Crazy isn't it. Ya all my courses were transfers, so I re-took them at Eastern this past semester to get my points. I read my rejection letter like five times last year. I thought there was a mistake!! lol...You must have just missed it last year. I know I was five points from the cut off. I have a feeling there isn't going to be as many apps this year and we are sitting in a better position. I will let you know if I hear anything we should know this week. Keep your fingers crossed!