Davenport University - Page 13Register Today!
- Well, it looks like I was on the bubble, but According to my advisor, I was accepted into the accelerated track contingent upon successful completion of one science course (Chem). Since I will have completed Micro which is listed in the curriculum as a first semester class by the time the fall semester starts, I should be able to substitute and be okay.
Starting to get excited.
- Jul 2, '10 by ACook84awesome. congrats mike! sorry if this font is horrible, i am posting from my cell phone and it looks enormous on here. heh! glad you made it though! and congrats on beating me with the slides in micro. hahaha!
i just heard from one of my buddies that one of our nursing professors (cant name names on here) works at the macomb health department and will apparently do our immunizations for free with our paperwork. so i think i am going next friday to get all of that taken care of. it just seems like so much to do in such a limited amount of time. ahh well, we'll manage!
- Do you know if we must have a second TB skin test if the first was negative? I've got all my shots and titers now (except HepB 2 and 3 of course).
- Oh, and re: the slides, he said mine was too thick so I think you still won.
- Jul 3, '10 by ACook84Quote from AnoetosFrom what i have heard, we are required to do two. But i would email the professor in charge to double check.Do you know if we must have a second TB skin test if the first was negative? I've got all my shots and titers now (except HepB 2 and 3 of course).
Quote from AnoetosWoo Hoo!!! Maybe if you hang out with me long enough, some of my perfection will rub off on you! lol! jk!Oh, and re: the slides, he said mine was too thick so I think you still won.
Also...i don't remember if i mentioned it already, but i checked out the mens board like you mentioned and it was QUITE amusing. Makes me happy that i am not one of those CRAZY drama chicks that nags and nags. hah! OH...and i read a couple complaints to my fiancee and he just laughed and said "that isn't only in the nursing field" he works with 90% women as well. He could have written it word for word. So i think overall, those are broad complaints from men, about women. hah!
- Jul 12, '10 by ACook84Okay....the Fall schedule is up!! Looks like Tuesday and Wednesday for the nursing classes, then i personally have to take medical terminology on fridays.
- Jul 14, '10 by AnoetosYep
We can compare in Micro Lab tomorrow, but it looks like we have much the same schedule.
That Med Term class is one credit, two hours...I wonder what to expect there.
- Jul 19, '10 by ACook84Hey Mike, i don't know if Don mentioned it to you, but a BUNCH of us are getting together for dinner on Saturday night. If you are free and like Mexican food, you should come! It'll give you a chance to meet more of your future classmates! Anyhow....I'll tell you more on Thursday, since this site doesn't like us divulging any "identifying information" lol!
- Jul 20, '10 by AnoetosSounds good, let me have the details Thursday.
- Jul 27, '10 by MsAshleyHi everyone,
I was wonderinf if it would be at all possible for you guys to kinda give me a roundabout of what the GPA and the TEAS scores were for those accepted? Like what was the lowest scores accepted? I'm trying to see if I will even have a chance for Fall 2011. Thanks!