Breckinridge School of Nursing @ ITT Canton, MIRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Breckinridge School of Nursing @ ITT Canton, MI in Michigan State Nursing Programs, part of Michigan Nursing ... I am excited. I was accepted into the ADN program at ITT this week. I start in the middle of...by tlanise Aug 15, '12I am excited. I was accepted into the ADN program at ITT this week. I start in the middle of September. Despite all of the negative feedback about the school, I will decide for myself and make the best out of my situation. Anyone else atteneding ITT this fall for the Registered Nursing Program?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=771949©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,485 Views
- Aug 15, '12 by GitanoRNFirst of all, Welcome to the cite & Congratulations!!!!
- Aug 15, '12 by RN-Indya@tlanise i have been accepted to ITT Tech Canton's ADN program congrats to you and can't wait to see you in orientation. Did you get a financial aid appt yet? I set you a PM but I am unsure if you a PM but I am unsure if you are able to respond to them as of yet
- Aug 15, '12 by GitanoRNWishing the both of you the best in your nursing program .... Aloha~
- Aug 16, '12 by RN-IndyaThank you
- @gitanorn thank you
- @RN-Indya sorry, I am just learning how to use this site lol. Cant wait to see u in class
- Thank you!
- Aug 16, '12 by GitanoRNQuote from tlanise@RN-Indya sorry, I am just learning how to use this site lol. Cant wait to see u in class
I have no doubt that in no time you'll be navigating through the cite like a pro
- I've talked to Madonna University, Sienna Heights University and Andrews University in Michigan and they all accept ITT (Breckenridge School of Nursing) credits :-) Not to mention, these three colleges are Approved on the Michigan Board of Nursing. This is encouraging.