baker college nursing program - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 31, '11 by ShannonMFerrisJust curious if you guys heard if you got in or not? I got my acceptance letter to Baker Flint on Saturday Just trying to find others who may be in the program with me....
- Aug 12, '11 by kguy02I was accepted to baker of clinton township for this fall. Congrats on your acceptance
- Aug 12, '11 by goodguyrn2010Quote from ShannonMFerrisI got in, I did my background check, working on my other stuff from the packet. It took me a second to take it all in, but I am very excited to meet so many new people in a professional setting I look forward to a new chapter in my life.Just curious if you guys heard if you got in or not? I got my acceptance letter to Baker Flint on Saturday Just trying to find others who may be in the program with me....
- Aug 12, '11 by goodguyrn2010Quote from kguy02Congrats!....you know how many times I have heard the word "congrats" these last few weeks.I was accepted to baker of clinton township for this fall. Congrats on your acceptance
- Aug 30, '11 by tnbutterflyMoved to MI Nursing Programs Discussion forum.
- Aug 31, '11 by P B and JCongrats to all of you! I just got my acceptance to Baker Cadillac Nursing I'm excited and nervous!
- Could someone please tell me how to calculate the points? Because its saying double weighted courses x2 and single weighted courses X1.. SO.. for instance in AP1 i have an A...4.0 so is that 8 points? Doesnt seem correct.
Thanks for the help and knowledge anyone can provide.
- Congrats.. I am sorry if this seems off topic, I am just finishing up my last semester and will be applying in summer for the program in muskegon. Could you explain how point are totaled? for instance i have A's in everything except A&P 2 which i ended with a B-. No transfer credits in, never applied, and never repeated. I am just confused, because If i am understanding it right, they are saying double wieghted courses.. are X2.. so is that 4.0 X2?
Thanks for any knowledge you can offer.
- Nov 17, '11 by nslate02science classes (AP Micro Patho, etc) are worth 2 points and general ed classes are worth one point. go to the nursing office they have forms that explain exactly how they calculate your total score. if i am not mistaken the point system has just recently changed.
- Thanks Nslate... still alittle confused, so if i get a A and someone else gets a B-, we both get the same points???