Anyone applying to Madonna University - Page 9Register Today!
- Aug 28, '11 by iluvpathoI have no idea what you're talking about. I've never heard of that and as far as I know they do not offer an accelerated nursing program even for second degree students. Where you accepted to the school or the actual nursing program?
- Aug 29, '11 by iberro14I got accepted to the nursing program,ive been in the school for a year, anyways, I emailed Dr. Cross about it so I will know as soon as possible.
- Aug 30, '11 by iluvpathoHmmm let me know what she says. I really never, even from second degree students, heard of this. Interesting, if this is true its top secret or something.
- Aug 14, '12 by PorshaMaranda@Iluvpatho (I received your pm, but unable to reply because I am new). I hope you get this. But thank you, I was worried I put my post in the wrong category. I'm a newbie
I'm currently a HFCC student, and considering of going to Madonna. I've applied for Madonna today, for Fall 2013 and waiting to see if I am accepted to the school or not. I've completed all of my pre-reqs for HFCC, but failed the NET test the first time I have taken it, but I plan to take it again this Fall. I heard that Madonna has a great nursing program,but a little confused about the Nursing admission process. Do you know when do you take the critical thinking, writing assessment, and entrance test? Do you complete these after all your pre-reqs are done at Madonna, or after you are accepted to Madonna University? How is the nursing program? Any other feedback I appreciate alot! Thanks for helping me!<3
- Sep 1, '12 by ilovenursing_13Hi Porsha! I begin the nursing program in January! The critical thinking is the new entrance exam. You must take that before you can apply to the program. Also, it is highly recommended that you take at least 12 credits at Madonna, if all of your pre reqs arent finished then you just need to state that in your letter; your letter is your way of applying to the program. Overall, they look at GPA, credits taken at Madonna, your letter, and your entrance exam. I hope this helps, good luck