Anybody Baker College Clinton Twp Fall applicants for spring 2013? - Page 2Register Today!
- Here’s how I added it up 60pts= grades 35pts= Kaplan 5pts=no transfer
Science are double weighted and eng, psy , spk aresingle
A&P I 5 x 4.0 = 20
A&P II 5 x 4.0 = 20
Micro 2 x 4.0 = 8
Patho 4 x 4.0 = 16
Nutr 4 x 4.0 =16
My pts.= 80
Total possible=80 multiply by 2 because doubleweighted
EnG 2 4 x 4.0 = 16
PSy 4 x 3.3 = 13.2
Spk 4 x 3.7= 14.8
My pts= 44
Total possible =48
My pts. added together 160 + 44= 204
Total possible= 208
204 x 60= 12240 /208 = 58.8 out of 60 for grades
Kaplan =35x78=2730/100= 27.3
No repeats= 5pts Add all together 58.8+27.3+5 =90.3ptsLast edit by dianah on Dec 13, '12 : Reason: Formatting. :)
- sorry for that post i dont know why its not letting my post the right thing
- and it wont let me delete it
- Dec 25, '12 by steverthanks ron_8093 for that information!
- Dec 29, '12 by ggmarStever, did u apply at Baker this term too?
- Dec 29, '12 by steverQuote from ggmaryes I did, february seems like forever at this point!Stever, did u apply at Baker this term too?
- Dec 31, '12 by ggmarThe office said they were anticipating getting the letters out earlier. But either way the wait is killing me.
- Jan 13 by Ron_8093I hope so FEB 11 seems like an eternity
- Jan 27 by ggmarLetters will be coming soon!! So incredibly nervous...
- Feb 8 by Ron_8093So excited to recieve my acceptance letter today Thank God! IT seemed like the longest month in my entire life hope you guys recieve letters as well good luck!!