Anybody awaiting Baker College acceptance letters?Register Today!
- by brightfutur Jun 24, '12Hello, anybody else out there awaiting acceptance letters for the fall 2012 at baker in clinton twp??
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=748359©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,639 Views
- Jul 11, '12 by mrsmagsQuote from brightfuturi know the application for the program said acceptance letters would not come out until july 30th; however, i check every day in hopes that they send them out earlier than planned. the waiting is killing me! lolhello, anybody else out there awaiting acceptance letters for the fall 2012 at baker in clinton twp??
- Jul 12, '12 by brightfuturglad somebody responded!!! Me too, lol. I check my email too because they said they may email in addition to the letter. Is this your first time applying??
- Jul 13, '12 by mrsmagsi've been checking my email, too. yes, this is my first time applying; yours?
- Jul 13, '12 by brightfuturyes, mine too. Very nervous! How did u do on your Kaplan? Hope I get in the first time but I'll reapply if I dont.
- Jul 13, '12 by mrsmagscuriosity got the best of me! i just called the nursing department and asked if they were still shooting for the 30th to notify us. unfortunately, they still are. oh well...i can stop checking the mailbox for another week.
- Jul 16, '12 by mistydbuffaI am right there with you guys! This wait is absolutely killing me. It has been like one huge count down since I took my kaplan... I worked my tushy off to get the grades I got, and out of a total of 100 points possible I know I have 92.52 points. Not that it even matters. Right at the moment it is nothing but a number as there are not averages to work with... the wait is killing me though really. My classes were as follows. Comp 1 : A Comp 2: A Speech : A- Psych 111: A A&P1: A A&P2: A- Nutrition: A- Patho: A- Into to Micro: A Algebra: B Both Computer courses were A's - I also scored an 86% on my Kaplan- I am so nervous about getting into the program I am almost sick! How did you guys do? Are you feeling confidant?
- Jul 17, '12 by brightfuturYou should get in with 92.52 for sure. I'm more worried about the reapplicants. I have all A's but a B+ in psych. 80 on the Kaplan. From what I heard Kaplan scores were pretty low this time around. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I already have a degree from baker and decided to go back for nursing. I just got a job at Beaumont so if I don't get in I'll be content working and waiting a year.Good Luck, can't wait to get these stupid letters so I can start planning what steps I need to take with work, school, ect =) Keep in touch and hopefully good news around the 31st!
- Jul 18, '12 by suzanne26262000Quote from brightfuturI am waiting too. I have a total of 93.1 points. I went into the nursing office a couple of weeks or so after taking the Kaplan to see what the average score was on the test and she told me that for this time around the average for Baker was 69% with the national average being 72%. I have been trying so hard to stay busy and put it out of my head but it is getting harder to do as the day gets closer.Hello, anybody else out there awaiting acceptance letters for the fall 2012 at baker in clinton twp??
- Jul 18, '12 by brightfuturHow do you calculate your Kaplan score to points?