WCCCD Spring 2013 Hopeful!! - Page 8Register Today!
- Aug 30, '12 by I no u c meThank you ShanayJ and congratulations.
By the looks of that schedule, I know I won't be able to work at my job. I work 8:30-4:30 and no weekends. I've been trying to think of ways to get unemployment but I'm a really good worker and I have great attendance. They would never get rid of me.
On a side note....I don't understand the nursing department. If someone called them on Wednesday, how can they not know if the letters are going to be mailed on Thursday or Friday. Maybe that means 2 sets of letter were going out.
- Aug 31, '12 by I no u c meQuote from ShanayJShanayJ, how many points did you have?I'm in the program now (1st semester) and you most likely won't be able to do much more than work the weekends...and you'll pick your classes through a lottery so you don't even get your schedule until 5 days before school...
- Aug 31, '12 by principlesKeeping my fingers crossed. Applied in 2010 but didn't get in. I hope we all get in this time.
- Sep 1, '12 by kaycole313I called the nursing department yesterday. I was told the letters won't go out until next week. They had a story about needing them signed and the mailman had already came for the day. I wish we could get a straight answer.
- Sep 1, '12 by principlesThat put you at about 89 points. That is pretty high.
- Sep 1, '12 by principlesI know they said they had mailed some letters on Thursday and the rest on Friday. I wonder what the real truth is.
- Sep 1, '12 by Lovern01Has ANY one received a letter? Do they mail acceptance letters then sad letters last? ?? Any info pls share